This Agreement was last modified on November 19, 2013.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using ipassisrael.com ("the Site") operated by Touch and Tour Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at ipassisrael.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Special Terms when Purchasing and iPass Ticket
- You must print out a copy of your ticket and bring to each attraction.
- Your phone number will be required to validate the ticket when entering each attraction, so please ensure you remember which phone number you used to order the ticket
- It is the users sole responsibility to check with each attraction whether they need to pre-book entrance on any given day.
- The ticket is valid for 7 days from the first usage
- Children under 5 may not be allowed to enter all the attractions.
- The ticket grants you 1 entry in total to each of the attraction.
- The ticket is non-refundable
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Touch and Tour Ltd. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Touch and Tour Ltd..
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.